Friday, July 3, 2009

The Gift of Friendship

This is one of my favourite poem but not very sure who wrote it. I love this poem since im in school& I kept one copy of this poem in my book. So now I want to dedicate this old poem to all my beloved friends wherever they are. Just want to say that ‘I LOVE ALL OF YOU’ & ‘ALHAMDULILLAH THAT ALLAH SEND ME SO MANY FRIENDS THAT LOVE ME SO MUCH’
Friendship is a priceless gift
That cannot be bought or sold
But its value is far greater
Than a mountain made of gold
For gold is cold&lifeless
It can neither see nor hear
And in the time of trouble
It is powerless to cheer
It has no ears to listen
No heart to understand
It cannot bring you comfort
Or reach out a helping hand
So when you ask
Allah for a gift
Be thankful if Allah sends
Not diamonds, pearls or riches
But the love of real true friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pesanan,komen,luahan hati,nasihat,kritikan dialu-alukan. Terima Kasih.